1. Please tell us a bit about yourself:
2. Please select which age range you fall in:
4. Do you belong to a Mockingbird Chapter? If yes, which Chapter:
5. Do you work for an agency that helps youth experiencing foster care or homelessness?
Please select the agency/ies you represent. If you do not see your agency in this list, please write it in the Other field.
-Policy Liaisons are community partners who have worked with Mockingbird on legislative issues and/or are seasoned YAD participants. They serve as a resource for the group during legislative meetings.
* We will take responses into consideration as we form our groups for Youth Advocacy Day and get back to you if you are selected for this role. Thank you for your interest!
If you are a young person impacted by the foster care system and/or homelessness and you feel comfortable sharing this information, please complete the questions on this page. Your answers to these questions are confidential and will not be distributed. Thank you!
How do you describe your gender identity (male, female, transgender, etc)?
Thanks for completing your pre-registration for 2018 Youth Advocacy Day!
For more information, please contact Paula Carvalho at firstname.lastname@example.org.